Grey oyster mushroom is one of the most common mushroom-choice. Not only easy to eat, easy to cook, grey oyster mushrooms also bring numerous nutritious values for family meals. Let’s discover their nutritious values.
In terms of nutrition, protein and minerals, grey oyster mushrooms are much greater than other mushrooms.
In terms of energy, grey oyster mushrooms provide minimal energy which is lower than Shiitake mushrooms, very suitable for dieters.
- Organic protein content: 4% in fresh mushrooms, 34 – 40% in dried mushrooms.
- Gluxit helps to store and transport energy. Organic amino acids help the body absorb and digest well.
- Lovastatin: Helps reduce cholesterol, anti-cancer.
- Folic acid: A B vitamin essential for anemia, pregnant women.
- Isoleucin: Regulates blood sugar, helps to form hemoglobin.
- There are nearly 60 mineral elements, protein 3-4 times higher than other vegetables; moreover there are 18 amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin D, which many other vegetables do not have.
- Antibacterial Pleutorin and prevent growing cancer cells.
- Polysaccharide has antitumor activity (Beta 1-3 glucan, galactose, mannose, uronic acid).
PHAM LE NGUYEN MUSHROOM is a reliable address providing delicious, nutritious mushroom for Vietnamese families.
Produced from high-quality mushroom species, supplemented with rice bran, bio-organic fertilizer, Grey Oyster Mushroom at PHAM LE NGUYEN MUSHROOM COMPANY is harvested in time, stored in cool temperature. Mushroom ears are small, fresh , high-quality, and safe from organic raw materials.