Since ancient times, Ganoderma has been considered a panacea, only reserved for kings to use, because of its significant effects on the body. Ganoderma has many types, but the effect of Red Reishi is much more significant. Along with PHAM LE NGUYEN, let’s discover the effects of this mushroom!
- Red Reishi mushroom is good for preventing the aging process. Women using Ganoderma will have pinky and fresh skin.
- Red Reishi mushrooms help to prolong life
- Using Red Reishi mushrooms help to reduce stress, sedate, enhance appetite and sleep
- Support the treatment of diabetes. Therefore, people with diabetes should use Red Reishi mushroom to easily control blood sugar
- Improve the immune system effectively
- Red Reishi mushroom is very good for the digestive system
- Using Red Reishi mushroom has the effect of purifying the body, healing stomach ulcers
- Red Reishi mushroom has very good weight loss effects
- In addition, Red Reishi mushroom is very good for the cardiovascular system
- Because mushrooms contain spores with many valuable substances, it is not necessary to wash them before use.
- Mushroom juice is bitter, pale yellow to dark brown color.
- you can add honey or rock sugar to the mushroom juice to make the taste easier to drink (caution with people on the diet of sugar).
Who should not consume Reishi Mushroom?
- Prior to medical surgeries and people who are newly recovered from minor and major surgeries.
- People who experience frequent dizziness and nausea.
- People who are allergic to any fungal or mushroom product.
***Extra consideration is advised to be taken for consumers who have low blood pressure: Because Reishi Mushroom is known for its blood-pressure-stabilising function, consumers with low blood pressure are recommended to start from a lower-dose intake of Reishi mushroom and gradually increase it. Instead you can switch to our less bitter Reishi mushroom alternatives.
In order to preserve the medicinal properties and maximize the mushroom’s potency, methods of preparation are suggested below:
- Use as medicines: Prepare 15-30 grams of dried Reishi mushroom a day. Slightly wet the mushroom using lukewarm water 20 minutes prior to the boiling process. After that, add 600ml of drinking water into a pot, add the prepared mushroom and boil at low temperature for 30-40 minutes. This is the first batch. Store the drink made from the first batch, then add another 600ml of drinking water to the same pot and boil to make the second, and then the third batch. You can mix the liquid from all 3 batches and drink them together or feel free to drink them separately. Store in the refrigerator if you want to save the drink for later.
- Use as soup: Use the liquid made in the first method to cook sweet or savoury soups as your likings.
- Use as tea: Prepare 5-7 grams of dried mushroom (about 6 to 8 slices) and add 500ml of boiling water. Wait for 10-15 minutes and then enjoy!
- Make Reishi wine: Immerse 100 grams of dried mushroom in 5 litres of white wine. The wine will be ready after 20 days.
- Skincare: Shift the dried mushrooms to obtain the smooth, powdery mushroom spores. Use 3-5 grams of this powder and mix with egg whites, honey or yoghurt until well combined. Spread a thin layer of this concoction directly onto the face and leave it there for 25-30 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Things to note before consuming Reishi Mushroom:
- Use it before your meals or when you’re still hungry. Drink a lot of water to speed up the detoxification function of the mushroom. Frequent urination after consuming the mushroom indicates that the mushroom’s potency had been utilized.
- Licorice, Chinese apples, Honey or Stevia can be added to the mushroom drink to make it less bitter without affecting its medicinal properties.
- Vitamin C is advised to be used as a supplement to the mushroom drink.