Mushroom production process
Proud to be one of the units producing quality mushrooms according to organic standards, Pham Le Nguyen Mushroom introduces you to our closed-loop mushroom production process right below to let everyone visualize how our quality products are produced!
1. ISOLATING AND BREEDING PROCESS
From high-quality source of stem varieties, we isolate and breed them into qualified mushroom species.
2. MUSHROOM SPAWN PRODUCING:
The company’s mushroom embryo bags are made from organic materials such as rubber sawdust, lime, rice bran and bio-organic fertilizer. The source of organic material will determine the quality of clean, safe and pharmaceutical-nutritious mushrooms.
- The embryo bags after having mushroom species transplanted are put into incubation embryology bag house to grow silk for a certain period of time depending on the type of fungus. The incubation house should ensure to be a cool and light place to allow silk spawn to grow.
- As silk spawn runs ⅔ bag, it will be suitable for the next stage
The company supplies wholesale and retail mushroom strain, mushroom species to grow red Reishi mushrooms as well as oyster mushrooms and other mushrooms.
3. MUSHROOM GROWING AND HARVESTING PROCCES:
3.1 Mushroom growing
The growing house and the surrounding area are always clean. The environment is controlled to create the best conditions for the mushrooms to grow. It depends on the right harvest age of different kinds of mushroom clearly defined by us to timely harvest them.
- Cleaning bags and watering mushrooms. This stage is very important, deciding whether or not the finished mushroom is acceptable.
- With Red Ganoderma: Growing mushrooms will go through the stages: Bud – Stems – Canopy – Mushroom ears- Maturity. The environment is controlled so that the temperature is below 30oC, humidity is 80-90%, light from 600-800 lux and the growing house are always cool.
3.2 MUSHROOM HARVESTING: proceed probably according to the Food Safety regulation
- The harvest time is 70-80 days after watering the mushrooms. The size of mushroom ears should size reaches 12-13cm in diameter, and outer edge thickness is over 1cm.
- Mushrooms after harvest are placed in a greenhouse to dry for about 2 times. Continue putting mushrooms in an oven, drying at 55oC for 2-3 hours so that mushrooms reach the humidity below 11%. Sort mushrooms and put into bags of 5kg and 10kg, tightly sealed, packed in cartons, stored in warehouse.
GRAY OYSTER MUSHROOM
- The harvest time is 4-5 days after watering, a bag of embryos produces an average of 250gr of fresh mushrooms.
4. PRELIMINARY PROCESSING, AND PACKAGING
- Dried mushrooms from the storage are brought to the cut the mushroom foot, then put in a 250g bag, vacuumed, labeled for whole ear packaging; or mushrooms are sliced by machine to have slices of equal thickness and are packed in bags of 250gr, 100gr, vacuum for packaging.
GREY OYSTER MUSHROOM:
- Mushrooms after harvesting are cut off the foot, put into plastic bags, each bag of 500gr, sealed, labeled. Put the bags of mushrooms in a refrigerator, store at a temperature of 5-7o
5. DELIVERING TO THE CONSUMERS:
At present, PHAM LE NGUYEN MUSHROOM LIMITED COMPANY distributes to the market wholesale and retail mushroom strain, mushroom species (red ganoderma and grey oyster mushroom species…), medicinal mushroom and edible mushrooms (red reishi mushroom,, grey oyster mushroom, oyster mushrooms, milky mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms,…) and products from mushroom (Linh Chi PV capsules) at
- Office: 62A, Phu Huu Hamlet, Huu Dinh Commune, Chau Thanh District, Ben Tre Province
- Store: 236/7 Hoa Hao Str, Ward 3, District 10, HCM City
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: www.facebook.com/NamPhamLeNguyen